i think i just peed a little

I am me. You are you. lets leave things at that.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

i just threw up a little

omg.

One of the smelly people just brought in a cat that they found. The cat and the girl smell so bad. I feel horrible for that cat. The girl seriously smelled like crotch sweat. I held the cat, and now I smell like it too. I'm going to have to go home and change my shirt right now...its that bad.

ugh....I keep gagging from the smell.

I should have told her the cat was mine. Does anyone want to pretend they are the owner just so we can get the cat away from them? I'll take the cat until the owner is found or take it to the shelter tomorrow morning. Seriously, if you could smell me right now, you would understand.

Can smell be considered animal cruelty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home