i think i just peed a little

I am me. You are you. lets leave things at that.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Vent Vent Vent

Ok, I need to vent. I have been super stressed out lately. Work has just gotten me to the point where I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. I'm so tired and all I want to do is go home and be at home for longer than 8 hours. I don't know why I am doing this to myself. Is it really worth it? I know I complain a lot about work, and I know its all my own fault, but I've always had a really hard time quitting jobs and the extra money really is nice. Plus, when the owner goes back to Florida, I think my hours will be cut. If not, then I am definitely going to have to quit. Maybe I should do a pro and con list (stealing idea from Shanghai, Thanks Shanghai!). I'll have to work on that. Although, I know what it would come down to, extra $ or extra free time.

Then to top my already busy schedule, I agreed to babysit last night for a co-worker of mine (why am I so stupid and can never say NO to anyone? Do I have some disease where it causes me to feel the need to please others..oh yeah, it's called "Low Self Esteem" huh, fun). I had to leave right after job #2 and didn't get home until 1:00 a.m. I didn't want to do it, but with taking my new kitten to the animal hospital on Saturday, I need the money (the kitten has an intestinal parasite, which cost me $120 to find out). I have $6.09 in the bank currently.

Now, to top off what's already been topped off (did that make sense? Hmm, did to me) I was cleaning out the litter pans this morning and noticed more of what prompted me to take the kitten to the animal hospital on Saturday. The doctors told me the yucky stuff in the litter pan would go away 24 to 48 hours after I started giving her the medication. Well, its been almost 5 days and apparently its still there. I called my vet, but he hasn't called me back yet…what if its something else more serious? What if JoJo (my other cat) has it now? Should I keep them separated? Should I pay money to medicate them both? Can I catch it? Is the kitten going to die? Should I be doing something I'm not? Is there a god? Don't you think if there was a god, he wouldn't let kittens die or get ill? Now that's just sick.

Damn it..I'm crying again. I can't stop crying today. Grrrrr… I hate days like today. I'm in a "feel sorry for me" mood….

Anyone want to go to a Timber Rattlers game with me and my real job on Monday, August 14 at 5:30? I'll be fun..!! Ok..so, I know I'm like the only one who reads my blog besides maybe Shanghai, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home