i think i just peed a little

I am me. You are you. lets leave things at that.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

if today had a smell, it would be ass...

Been a pretty boring and annoying day. My sister finally gave me the $ she told me she was pitching in to help me get my camera fixed (my niece dropped it and broke it). The bill came to $130.80. My sister pitched in $50.00. Anyways, I’m not really pissed about how much she gave me, because any little bit will help, but I’m pissed that when she handed me the money she said, “Well, now you’ve learned a lesson.” What?!? Am I 5 or something? I think I’m old enough not to get the “now you learned your lesson” crap speech. Fuck that.

Well, we’ve started a new contract. Not sure if you knew about the first one, but the second one isn’t much different. Walking, sit ups, water, not smoking and limiting alcoholic drinks to 2 a week are among the highlights. I think it will go well. I don’t have any apprehensions about being able to stick to it. The duration is only 4 weeks. Not hard. We have a 3 mile route that we walk and have to walk at least 4 times a week. I love that walk. We run some of it and I guess that’s the only part I hate. Although, I think its good to run, so I want to keep doing it. Actually, I hope to be running the entire thing by this time next year...if not before. It shouldn’t be that hard, should it?
The only thing that is annoying me right now is worrying about BK and H. They don’t seem motivated enough for the contact. Shanghai and I do awesome at it. We invited BK and H to join this time around, but I’m regretting that decision. I think we are going to try and keep avoiding them and hope they start to forget about it. It wouldn’t be such a big deal, but H wants to modify the contract. That isn’t going to work for me. The contract is a list of goals that I want for myself. If she wants to modify the goals, then she can come up with her own damn contract. She makes me dread going on walks.

There is a rumor that Shanghai’s parents are giving one of their cats to me. I’m real excited for it. I just hope JoJo gets along with the new cat. I think it will be fine though. I get really worried about him because I haven’t been home a lot to keep him company. I think with another cat around, he will be happier. If Shanghai’s parents don’t end up giving me the cat, I think I will get one anyway. Sounds like a good idea to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home