i think i just peed a little

I am me. You are you. lets leave things at that.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Its raining today. I'm bored. Only 9 more days until my vacation.

I'm trying out this new thing...its called "not drinking." A friend and I are tying it out for a month to see how it goes. Hopefully, it goes well. I drew up a contract that we both signed saying we would not drink, smoke or eat fast-food, and we MUST walk at least 3 times a week for at least an hour and do yoga at least once a week. We have yet to agree/figure out the consequences of cheating, but so far, I like the idea that we would lose a finger or a toe each time....sounds like something I wouldn't want to lose, so maybe that will help. What is our reason for doing this, you ask? Well, we want to see how much weight we lose, and more importantly (for me anyway) how much money we save.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home