i think i just peed a little

I am me. You are you. lets leave things at that.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

You have eyebrows? I don't.

My eyebrows were pretty hairy today, so I decided to go and get them waxed. That was a bad idea. The stupid lady made one eyebrow shorter than the other. It was completely obvious, so I don't know how she figured it was ok. Well, with the advice of Shanghai, I went and got an eyebrow pencil to extend the short one. Its looks much better now. Thanks for caring.

I'm reading a book, its called "Sweet Jesus, I hate Bill O'Reilly." I am enjoying it thoroughly. If you dislike Bill O'Reilly, you would like it too. I guess even if you don't know who he is but tend to go toward the left, you would like this book as well. It is pretty harsh, but that's probably why I like it so much. I really can't stand public figures that report bogus stuff just to make themselves look better or so they seem like they know what in the fuck they are talking about. Why can't anyone just tell the truth... grrr...

I spent way to much money today. I had to buy a friend's birthday present. I was not happy about it. She's one of those people who spend a lot on birthday presents and expects the same in return. I don't have a lot of money. What little I do have I like to save. If only I had a husband I could live off of. Wouldn't that be great.

Well, off to take a short nap before a walk. Don't know why I'm telling "you" this, since I'm probably the only one who is going to read this anyway. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home