i think i just peed a little

I am me. You are you. lets leave things at that.

Friday, June 23, 2006

my butt hurts real bad

I’ve been in a bad mood lately. I’m not exactly sure why. Wether its work or family or just life in general, I don’t know. So, I apologize to those I have been bitchy to.

Last night was no exception for my bitchiness. I took the new bike out last night for a ride with Shanghai and H. All started out well, but half way through I realized my bike seat (which I put on myself) was coming undone. This made riding very difficult. With the seat I bought, you can position the seat at whichever angle you want it at. There are, of course, two extremes - either up your crotch or positioned so far forward you feel as though you are going to slip off. I, probably like a lot of people, like it in the middle. So, while riding, the seat started moving around and depending on how I sat on it, it went to each of the extremes. Of course, it was easier for the seat to keep slipping so it was up my crotch and I felt as though I would slide off the back of the seat. Trying to keep the seat in a comfortable spot took a lot of strength and energy. I wanted to keep going, but I was falling behind, which made me even more upset than the uncomfortableness of the seat. And of course, the more upset I got, the harder it was to keep going. I spent most of the ride by myself, which was alright, but I felt bad when I realized Shanghai and H were waiting for me periodically so I could catch up. I understand why they were waiting and I appreciate it now, but at the time it made me feel bad because I didn’t want to hold them up. So, that made me feel even worse and I got so tense at one point that I started hyperventilating and had to walk my bike for a while, which was a welcome change and allowed me to rest my sore butt, but I think Shanghai and H were waiting for me for a really long time. All in all, I say it wasn’t very successful, other than the fact that I made it back to H’s house without dying.

Its all my own fault. I was the one who didn’t tighten up the bolt tight enough on my seat and I should have just turned around when it started giving me problems. Oh well. Hopefully the next time will be better.

I also hope my mood lightens a bit. I’ve just been getting so anxious and tense lately that its getting to the point I start hyperventilating periodically and that worries me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home