i think i just peed a little

I am me. You are you. lets leave things at that.

Friday, June 09, 2006

my hand lotion smells like jell-O, apparently

guess what?!? Today is random thought day! I know some of you are saying, "oh no, LJ, not another random thought blog," but don't worry, it won't be that bad. :)

A co-worker of mine says that every time I put on my hand lotion, it makes her hungry for Jell-O. weird.

Ever taken one up the bum? [awkward silence] umm..... anyway, what’s up?

I’m bored today.

A co-worker of mine just got done telling me the following story, "Last night was my daughter’s last night of drivers ed. So, I took her on a vacation to Little Chute on the way home. She drove. She was able to go the 45 mph and stay in the lines and then merge when her lane ended and she went over the bridge......." My thoughts: "wow, I really didn’t need to know that. you’ve just wasted 5 minutes of my life. thanks." There was more to her story, but that’s all I heard....I tend not to listen when she talks. I can usually get by with just nodding my head every once in a while until she shuts up.

I’ve decided I am too nice. I view it as one of my faults. I’m trying though...to be meaner. I actually started this new thing last night...its called - ignoring people. Yeah, its this new concept that you don’t have to be available to everyone all the time. You can actually ignore phone calls and change plans.. weird, huh? Although, I think I lost sleep because of it. :(

My feet hurt. I need to find a boyfriend that wants nothing more than to massage my feet. Actually, he doesn’t even have to be a boyfriend... Although, I think feet are gross, so I don’t even know if I could let someone massage my feet. I had a roommate once who had a foot fetish. I think he got off just from tickling my feet once. Maybe I just need to find one of those types.

Is it wrong that I think everyone who comes into the apartment office I work at is on something. I seriously think they are all on crack.

Will you makeout with me? All I really want to do right now for some reason is makeout with someone. weird.

I need to get my eyebrows waxed again. Don’t worry my avid readers...I will go somewhere other than Walmart. We don’t want another short eyebrow fiasco.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home