i think i just peed a little

I am me. You are you. lets leave things at that.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wasting Time

I should be cleaning.... but I'm not. I'm here, typing this. I really don't have much to type though. Not much is going on. I was a complete bum today.

In more exciting news - I started school yesterday, and so far its going good. I've got more classes tomorrow, so I should have a better idea then. I'm super frustrated though cause my internet math teacher hasn't responded to me yet. BOO!! I shouldn't have taken the class as an internet course..but oh well. I'm sure it will work out. I'm probably just overreacting.
Well, off to clean....actually that's probably a lie.. I might do a few things, but I'm thinking that at this point, I'll save it all for Friday. I'm sure on Friday I'll save it for Saturday afternoon and so on and so on... I hate being a procrastinator.

ohh..another good thing - Alex, Sheila's boyfriend(?), made a suggestion on how to get my wireless internet to stop disconnecting...and its working!!!!! wow..all that money I wasted on people who were supposed to know what they were doing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home