i think i just peed a little

I am me. You are you. lets leave things at that.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

why do i smell like axe?

ok..seriously now. I can't ever go out on Friday nights. Well, I guess I can, but only if I promise not to go to after-bar parties. I didn't sleep at all...well except for a little bit at the party, but got home after dropping people off around 6:30 this morning. I managed to stay awake until 8:45, 15 minutes until I had to be at work, and then I said to myself "well, I'm just going to shut my eyes for five minutes..." and I ended up falling asleep for an hour, waking up at 9:50, almost a full hour after I was supposed to be in at work. I can't believe I almost made it and then lost it all in the last 15 minutes. stupid! Luckily I know how to advert my boss's attention and put the focus of me being late onto something else.. He's old and I'm sure he wont remember it anyhow, but its always easy to distract him. And its not like anyone came in or even called. He's probably happy he got out of paying me for that hour anyhow. Yeah, right..watch, I'll totally be fired by next weekend. Oh well, then I will get to go camping at least. I should have just not come in at all.

It was a super weird night though. You should'a been there. drama. drama. drama.

I drew on jason lane a lot last night...hope that kid isn't mad at me. oops. probably doesn't even know who I am anyways... so that's probably good.

I think there's a pretty good chance I'm still drunk right now.
Well kids, remember this - Nothin beats rolling into work an hour late with messy hair, smelling of smoke and axe body spray.... in the same clothes you were wearing the night before...with makeup smeared all over your face AND STILL DRUNK!

Yep, I'm pretty sure I'm the most awesome person I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home